Travel Talk Question
asked about 2 years and 10 months ago
Going to Brazil in May. What are the must sees?
answered about 2 years and 4 months ago
I suggest a great National Park called 'Conceicao do Ibitipoca'. There are great walks around there and there is a nice camping there too, but bring blankets, it can get cold up there. 'Paraty' in RIo de Janeiro, is another great tourist place to visit, full of colonial buildings and wonderful bed and breakfast places. 'Sao Paulo' is my city, and it is a mad city, but its nightlife is incredible, you should try it too.
answered about 2 years and 8 months ago
Hmmm, in my opnion you may go to:
Buzios (Rio de Janeiro)
Paraty (Rio de Janeiro
Praia do Forte (Salvador-Bahia)
Camburi (Sao Paulo)
Fernando de Noronha, yeah, its incredible beautiful but very far from Rio, probably you will need to go by airplane or many hours driving.
I think is more interesting go to Rio de Janeiro, many options of beaches to go every day, Buzios and Paraty you really need to visit!
answered about 2 years and 9 months ago
I also suggest Porto de Galinhas, in Pernambuco state. It's a beatifull place. Try "Praia de Carneiros" (Carneiros' Beach) or "Pontal de Maracaípe", near of the village.
If you are insterest in wild life, you must know "Pantanal", in the Middle West. It's the kingdon of magnificents birds, crocodiles, jaguars, fishes and more, much more.
answered about 2 years and 10 months ago
1. Rio de Janeiro for sure. It's the most stunningly beautiful city I've see. Be cautious. Don't walk around with stuff. Don't fall for the "..there's shit on your shoe..." scam. Copacabana beach is notorious for it. (But what a great beach!)
2. Iguazu Falls. YUMMY! Take the boat ride underneath the falls. Fun!!
3. Brasilia. Spectacular archetecture. The lake district is a fun place to party. Not a pedestrian friendly city.
4. Salvador. Follow the safety guidelines and you will have a fantastic time. There's lots to do. Great beaching, eating and drinking. Very different vibe from all the rest.
5. Natal. The best place to end your journey. Truly relaxing and safe. Gorge yourself at the churrasco places. Drink lots of cachaça. Go kite surfing...Don't forget to shop for aqumarines.
Get yourself a 5 stop air pass. It'll save you a ton of money.